The DDIS system allows users to submit digital samples obtained in the field for rapid diagnosis and identification of pests, plants, diseases, insects, and animals.
- DDIS Home Page
- Florida Extension Plant Disease Clinic Network
- Florida Extension Plant Disease Clinic Submission Guidelines - EDIS, UF/IFAS
- UF/IFAS Plant Diagnostic Center in Gainesville
- A Web-based Distance Diagnostic and Identification System for Extension - EDIS, UF/IFAS
Closely related to DDIS is the Southern Plant Diagnostic Network. "The mission of SPDN ... is to promote the health and security of plants by intercepting and preventing plant diseases and pests that could threaten our agriculture."
- Southern Plant Diagnostic Network
- New, Emerging, and Threatening Plant Diseases and Crop Biosecurity - EDIS, UF/IFAS